Monday, October 27, 2008

Alissa

So I know that I need to post some pics of Disneyland (which was wonderful by the way), but I don't have time. I just wanted to make sure I got this down before I forgot.
Alissa and I were working on her alphabet homework. She had written all of the uppercase letters out in order by herself without making a mistake. (She is very motivated by treats so she had earned one) I asked her what kind of treat she would like, and she said," I don't rightly know." I thought it was hillarious. It still makes me smile. She said that she heard it on Backyardigans and she is picking up all kinds of words and phrases right now. You gotta love her!

8 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Cute saying by Alissa. We can't wait to see those fun Disneyland pictures--we love the beach picture.

Erin said...

That is right you did just go to Disneyland. How much fun. I love what kids say. How cute!

Heidi said...

Cute picture of you guys at the beach!

Kids say the cutest things!

That reminded me of things you used to say at Snow College!!
Nicole "I need to HAVE a shower"
Heidi "I need to TAKE a shower"

Does that bring back any memories??

~kamie~ said...

That is too funny! I love it!

Michelle said...

Hahaha...that's so cute.

Big Mama said...

I love the picture!! Whomever took it must be a wonderful person! hahaha.... no, j/k. I am sooo glad we met up down there. It was awesome! I cant wait to see your DL pics. I didn't take as many as I wanted too. I'll just have to wait til next time. Anyway... i really love the beach pic... you guys are a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

So I went on your blog hoping to see Disneyland...Instead I got to hear what cute little Alissa said. That is precious. I do love the pic with you guys on the beach though! Im so glad you guys were able to have a family trip! Love ya

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got to take a trip to Disnyland,too. Alissa, what can I say.Ya gotta love her.
Who remembers, " Kids Say The Darndest Things", with Art Linkletter. My favorite show back when (only 40+ years ago), and now it's my favorite part of any blog. I love the blog. Good job! mom s.