Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pioneer Day

-k- so I have been told, asked and threatened to update my blog, so here is some pics from the 24th of July. Becca, Paul and Cason came down and went to Enoch with us. We love Enoch's 24th because they have really fun things for the kids, and all the rides and activities are free.

Chip and Connor, and Paul and Cason making their way through the opstical course.

Paul and Cason going out of the tunnel. It was a tight squeeze and Paul almost got stuck!
Chip and Connor making their way out.
Alissa with Connor behind her trying to catch a fish in the fish pond.
Cadance showing off the guppie she caught.
Alissa going down the big slide.
Cadance and Connor
Cadance, Connor and Cason. Cason kind of tumbled down instead of sliding.

I of course couldn't miss out on all the fun (also I had to help Connor get up to the top)

1 comment:

The Damron's said...

We had a blast with you guys, Paul already told me that we are planning on it next year too, love you guys!