The kids were so excited to carve pumpkins this year that they just couldn't wait. We decided to let them paint them so that they could do them early. We had some creative ideas and a lot of messy fun. We grew the pumpkins ourselves. They also painted some volunteer squash we got that was a weird hybrid.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Did those pumpkins come from your garden? I love that you used actual real paint. We always carve them but those are super cute.
We are just your average LDS family of six. Chip is the owner/operator of a blind cleaning and window washing company, Squeeky Clean, and a window covering business, All About Blinds. I am a stay at home mom of four great kids; Cadance (11), Alissa (8), Connor (5), and Tucker (2). We love this crazy adventure of life.
1 comment:
Did those pumpkins come from your garden? I love that you used actual real paint. We always carve them but those are super cute.
Post a Comment