Sunday, October 31, 2010

Friday Oct. 29

Connor, Alissa and Cadance all had class parties on Friday. I forgot the camera for Connor's preschool party (which was so cute) and I didn't go to Cadance's because I had Connor and Tucker, but I was able to help at Alissa's. Her teacher and classroom are younger sibling friendly. Connor was excited to be able to participate with Alissa and kept repeating that the teacher and said go where ever you want.
Later that day Audrey and Kiley took Alissa and Connor to the Institute to a trunk or treat and then back to their house to decorate sugar cookies. We sure love having Kiley and Audrey so close. They are wonderful with the kids and they sure love them.
Cadance went to her friends house for a Halloween party and I went to my friends house for her birthday party. Chip was logging out of town.


Poor Cadance got dropped off while all of us were gone and forgot I was at my friends house (who is also one of my neighbors) . It was late and she was terrified. She called Chip who was luckily down off the mountain and he told her where I was. (It is times like this I wish I had a cellphone) . She called me at the neighbors house and I told her to walk over I met her on the corner, but a cat had ran out in front of her and totally freaked her out while she was already scared. I felt so bad. I never leave my kids home alone so she was so scared. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes. And you gotta love the cow costume- i think we have all worn that when we were once pregnant! Hope you guys had a wonderful Halloween!