We spend the first night at a hotel in Nephi. The kids liked it, but Chip and I ended up with Connor and Tucker in our bed with us, because Connor wouldn't leave his sisters alone. Definitely not our best nights sleep. The funnest this we did here was eat at Mickelsons Family Restaurant. They had train set there that Connor adored. I didn't get any pictures with my camera, but Chip got some with his cellphone. Connor was in Heaven.
MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY AT THANKSGIVING POINT
We hit the dinosaur museum next. So fun the kids loved it. Chip wasn't feeling great, but was a trooper. Connor loved the place you could play in the sand and water. Cadance wanted to read every exhibit. Alissa though everything was awesome, and Tucker slept through most of it. (Good boy) We saw a 3D IMAX movie, Sea Rex, while we were there that was really cool.












That night we went and stayed with Kim we had so much fun. I love it when we get to hang out with family, and they were so great to let us stay with them, especially because Kim was due with Laney in three weeks. I hope we weren't to much of a burden. Thanks again!
So Kim and the boys were going to go to the gateway with us, but she had an appointment she had to go to first. So she comes out of her appointment and has a flat tire. Luckily Cody wasn't far and came back and fixed it. After that he was late for work so he decided to take the day off. Yay for us! We got to spend the day with Kim's whole family, and it was so fun!!!







CLARK PLANETARIUM
So the planetarium was a blast for the girls, not so much for Connor. He kept disappearing. We went to a movie in the dome theater about the universe. Connor kept saying I want to go back home to my home, the Earth. Then he said he had to go potty and couldn't wait. It was so dark in the theater on the way out it was so dark I ended up bashing his head on a metal railing. Ouch! Then after sitting in there for 10 minutes he admitted he didn't have to go. He just didn't want to be in the theater anymore. Arrrgg!


We went to a movie at the park that night. It was supposed to be How to Train your Dragon, but it ended up being Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Cadance and I were disappointed because we hadn't seen How to train your dragon, but the kids had fun.LIVING PLANET AQUARIUM
The next day we went to the aquarium and Connor was thrilled. We were able to see a bird show. The seahorses were my favorite. Connor thought the snake was awesome. They had a station were you could feel how hard a shock for an electric eel was. Cadance said her arm was numb for an hour, but Chip could barely feel it. Alissa really liked the penguins.








CABELAS
After looking at all the fish and animals (and changing a blowout of Tuckers) welet the kids go to the shooting arcade. Cadance did well. Alissa did okay. The only thing Connor hit was the skunk and it sprayed him.


THE MAYAN
While we were in the Mayan the power went out during the act and someone was hanging from the bar in the middle of the ceiling. We were worried, but the power came back on quickly. The food was yummy and the kids loved the show.








1 comment:
I love Discovery Gateway! That place is so awesome. I am so glad you guys had a vacation get away. I love your family pic at the end. You guys are such a cute family. Miss you so much!
Post a Comment