Tucker is growing like a weed. We went to his two week appointment today and he now weighs 10 lbs 8 oz and is 22 inches long. We are so glad that he is doing so well.
We are just your average LDS family of six. Chip is the owner/operator of a blind cleaning and window washing company, Squeeky Clean, and a window covering business, All About Blinds. I am a stay at home mom of four great kids; Cadance (11), Alissa (8), Connor (5), and Tucker (2). We love this crazy adventure of life.
7 comments:
And he's such a cutie pie! Does anyone think he resembles his big brother?
I was just thinking about you today! He is so cute! I hope that you are getting some sleep! Glad that he is doing so well!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I need to come and see you and that new one. I'm so glad that everything is going so well. He is darling.
Glad you posted pictures-you have lots of great ones. He is so precious. Enjoy those new baby cuddles!
He has a lot of hair! What a good lookin guy, and I love the St. Patty's day shirt on you too :) Miss you guys.
Adorable! Love those big boys!
Congrats on the little guy !!! We are so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment