The kids were so excited to finally get to hold Tucker. The first thing Connor said when we walked in the door was, "Can I hold him now!" Everyone was so excited.
Yeah, more pictures. Thanks, I won't truly be satisfied until I get to snuggle the little guy, but thanks for the pictures. Can't wait to see all of you for REAL!
We are just your average LDS family of six. Chip is the owner/operator of a blind cleaning and window washing company, Squeeky Clean, and a window covering business, All About Blinds. I am a stay at home mom of four great kids; Cadance (11), Alissa (8), Connor (5), and Tucker (2). We love this crazy adventure of life.
1 comment:
Yeah, more pictures. Thanks, I won't truly be satisfied until I get to snuggle the little guy, but thanks for the pictures. Can't wait to see all of you for REAL!
Post a Comment