Thursday, October 30, 2008

Disneyland

Align CenterOkay here are some Disneyland pictures in no particular order.Alissa was a trooper and wanted to stay for the fireworks. She took a quick cat nap while we were waiting. She absolutely loved them! Cadance, Chip and Connor went back to the hotel they were worn out.
Cadance and Alissa with Cinderella at the Princess dinner.
Having our pictures taken with Ariel.
Cadance and Dahlance. Chip's sister Char's family was at Disneyland the same time we were.
Chip and Connor
Connor trying to escape from the playground. He really just wanted to run around and be free.
Cadance waiting in line.

Cadance on the Dumbo ride.
Cadance, Alissa, Sadie and Maci with Aurora. We went to Disneyland with our friends the McOmbers Sadie and Maci belong to them.
Ashton on the bumper cars she was so intent.

Avery and Alissa (BFFs)

Connor and Brayce
Alissa and Cadance with Chip and Dale.
Watching the parade. The girls LOVED it!

Chip at Minnie's house
Connor trying on some 3D glasses
Chip, Isaiah McOmber, and Alissa on the Dumbo ride.
Cadance and Alissa in front of the castle.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE Disneyland, and can't wait till Chloe is old enough to go! Cute pictures of all the girls with the Princesses!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Disneyland pics! I love them. Im sure you're already putting a scrapbook together. I haven't been to Disneyland in forever. You kids are soooo lucky. I love all the Princesses. They look just like the ones in the movies. Cant wait to see you guys Thanksgiving!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Such fun pictures! The girls looked so excited with all those princesses. They will always remember this!

Unknown said...

More pictures,YES! They are good ones. I am smiling all the way through them. And the Josh Grobin Christmas music puts the icing on the cake. HIGH FIVE Nicole.

Toby and Holly said...

Oh, I miss Disneyland so much. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Also, I tagged you.