Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cadance's first day of school

Cadance was so excited for school to start this year. She has some good friends in her class and I was really excited about her teacher. Since it is October when I am posting this -ha, ha- I can let you know that Cadance loves her teacher, and I am really pleased with her. She sings all the time and has a whole bunch of extra learning activities for the kids to do. They had snail races with live snails and they have learned about ants also. They have tadpoles and frogs in the class room and Cadance has never been more excited about going to school. I go and help on Tuesday mornings and Mrs. Apgar, that is Cadances teacher's name, lets me bring Connor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cadance looks so grown up here. We are so glad she has a great teacher. That is so important. Have fun in Disneyland!