Sunday, August 24, 2008
Disneyland here we come!
So our trip to Disneyland is now official. We got our hotel this week. Now we just have to get our Disneyland tickets, which in case you were wondering are going to be more expensive then our four night stay at a three star hotel. Yikes! The girls are so excited. We are too. We don't go until the middle of October, but Alissa has already started a count down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Disneyland!!! SOOOO fun! I love that place! We go every year in October during Halloween weekend.. NO ONE IS THERE!! We will not be going this year though:-( to hard with the baby.. and we just bought a house!! Have fun!!
How fun! I have been to Disneyland once when I was like 12 and Chet still hasn't been. With kids I am sure it is the trip of a lifetime. I am sure you will all love it!
Looks like lots of fun. I guess you made up for not posting for awhile by all those posts, but I loved all the pictures. It was fun to see you yesterday cant wait to do it again.
Oh gosh I love Disneyland. I have been feeling the craving again...yikes. I can't wait to take Lex and do all the princess stuff. Oh -too much FUN!!!
hey just came across your blog! Disneyland is so so so much fun I bet everyone is so excited!
We are going to Disneyland some time in October also. Joe has never been there and his sister lives in ca. So two good reasons for a vacation. Have fun.
Ya, so whats up with your phone! I've called approximately 12 times in the last week and there's not even a voice mail or answering machine that picks up. Are you guys trying to avoid me? hahaha! Anyway, soooo.... where are you guys staying? We're still not totally sure what's happening... but we'll know soon. I would still like to know where you're staying though... but since you guys are so rich and everything, it might be out of our price range. :-) Anyway, hopefully we can talk soon. Love you guys!!
Oh your kids are going to have a blast at Disneyland! They will never want to leave. I'm so happy that you guys are able to take this trip. You deserve it. Take lots of pics and be sure to show them off! Miss and love ya guys...
that's so cute cadance has a countdown already! what a fun vacation for your li'l fam!
No, Cadence is not going to the same school that Carrie is teaching at. I wish she was, but we live to far away from Carrie's school. I hope you guys are all doing well. Are you getting so excited for your Disneyland trip? Are you going to be coming through Vegas? If you need a place to stay just let me know!
Okay, some of your family lives very, very, very far away and we are not understanding why there are not more posts and/or pictures. I'm not getting on to you, but offering a suggestion to drop a couple of lines more often than once every month...Please. The boys are wondering how the girls like school. I hope to see an update soon. Maybe you're pregnant and too tired to post. I'll assume that and start spreading the news until you post an announcement of the pregnancy or post something else. Lots of love!! :)
Post a Comment