Connor loves the tub. If he is onery, all you have to do is put him in the tub and he cheers up instantly. Here are some pics I took of him playing in the tub.
Yahoooo!!! I love your blog!! NOw i can totally kee updated on you all. The kids are sooo cute and all grown up now! Disneyland will be fun this fall... can't wait! Love you guys!
hey nicole...i found your blog. you can see mine at www.kyhlers.blogspot.com. I am so glad that more fun people in our ward are blogging. It is the best!
Hey Nicole! This is Lara, your cousin. Marci sent me Becca's blog address and so I saw yours on hers. Mine is http://mortfam.blogspot.com/ So, when did your kids get so big? I haven't seen them in forever. I don't know if I've ever seen Connor. Well, it was nice to see some pictures of you guys.
We are just your average LDS family of six. Chip is the owner/operator of a blind cleaning and window washing company, Squeeky Clean, and a window covering business, All About Blinds. I am a stay at home mom of four great kids; Cadance (11), Alissa (8), Connor (5), and Tucker (2). We love this crazy adventure of life.
10 comments:
WOW! Connor has got to big! I didn’t get a chance to come by my last visit home and really wanted to so I could meet him and see the rest of you too.
Yahoooo!!! I love your blog!! NOw i can totally kee updated on you all. The kids are sooo cute and all grown up now! Disneyland will be fun this fall... can't wait! Love you guys!
Conner is such a cutie! He has gotten so big. I miss seeing you guys!
Hey Nicole, so cute! see isnt this blogging thing fun! I'm glad that I insisted that you do it:)
hey nicole...i found your blog. you can see mine at www.kyhlers.blogspot.com. I am so glad that more fun people in our ward are blogging. It is the best!
Hi Nicole! I found your blog on Abby's list...so fun that you are a blogger now!
Hey Nicole! This is Lara, your cousin. Marci sent me Becca's blog address and so I saw yours on hers. Mine is http://mortfam.blogspot.com/ So, when did your kids get so big? I haven't seen them in forever. I don't know if I've ever seen Connor. Well, it was nice to see some pictures of you guys.
Hey Nicole!
I found your blog threw Abbey and Susy's. Send me your e-mail and I'll add you to mine.. josiestew@hotmail.com
Adorable kids. I can not believe how big they are! Wow your girls have grown up so much since I last saw your family, hope all is well.
How is Kim doing? Does she have a blog?
Take care,
JaKell Meckley
jakellandkids.blogspot.com
jakellcth@msn.com
okay, that kid looks JUST like his dad!!!
Hey, I found your blog through Kamie's. :) Cute, cute kidds!
Post a Comment