So Hi everyone. I have finally sucumbed to the blogging world, with the help (and insistence) of Rebecca. We had a nice day today with Cadance, Connor and I going to the park and watching conference. Chip and Alissa are in Salina. Chip is watching the car lot for his Dad while they go to see Tyler and Brandie's new baby Issac. (Congrats guys!) Alissa went to go play with her favorite person in the whole world. Her cousin Avery, hopefully they aren't driving Char crazy. Anyway here are some pictures from the park.

Cadance flying a kite. Connor is running away from
Cason with the ball. Those two haven't got the sharing
thing down yet.

All tangled up.
3 comments:
so cute, good work Nicole
Nicole & Chip,
You guys have dome a great job with the family blog site. I am very impress with the pictures and the placement of them too.
I have missed seeing you guys and wanted to come visit my last trip home. Maybe we can all get together next time I come home.
Judging by the pictures it looks like you guys are doing well now. I am so proud of you guys for your endeavors and accomplishments. If we continue to meet our adversatives with at least half as much dignity as you guys have over the years, I know we will be fine too.
As always you guys are on my prayer list and I hope we are on yours too.
Until our families can meet up again, take care and may God bless you and keep all of you safe and well.
James
Ha ha ha ha! I knew you would cave! I am so excited! :)
Post a Comment