Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun day!

We had a great weekend. On Friday Chip, Cadance and I went to the 5 Browns concert at the Tuachan. It was awesome! Cadance even loved it.
Then on Saturday we went to Home Depot and the kids all got to make something. Cadance made a bird house, Alissa made a bug catcher, and Connor made a race track. Cason made a race track too.
Then we went to the aquatic center in St. George. I don't have a swimming suit that fits right now, but everyone else got to swim. It was great. There was a special section that was great for the kids with a water slide and really shallow section where the kids could play.







4 comments:

Cody said...

So cute, miss you guys. Looking forward to Thanksgiving.

The Damron's said...

you got some cute pictures- I will have to get some from you- we had a blast too!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Alan said...

Looks like fun times. Thanks for sharing.