One of our goals this summer was helping the girls learn to swim and get over their fear of the water. They both took two sessions of swimming lessons at a private pool near our house. They did so well! I am so proud of them. Both of them learned to put their faces in the water, and swim without holding their heads out of the water. Cadance did especially well. It was definitely money and time well spent. One draw back, both of them had fried hair when they were through, and Alissa's had turned green. Yuck! Oh well like I said, definitely worth it.
We are just your average LDS family of six. Chip is the owner/operator of a blind cleaning and window washing company, Squeeky Clean, and a window covering business, All About Blinds. I am a stay at home mom of four great kids; Cadance (11), Alissa (8), Connor (5), and Tucker (2). We love this crazy adventure of life.
2 comments:
We LOVE the updates. It really makes us excited to get back there. The kids are growing up so fast!
Wow you have been busy updating your blog! I love all the new pictures! Your kids are beautiful:-)
My Cadence is 6 and she still has not lost any teeth!
Post a Comment