




Wow I can't believe Cadance is old enough to be baptized. She is such a great daughter and I hope that her baptism felt really special and neat to her. I love her so much and hope that the decisions that she makes will continue to be good ones. She has a sweet testimony that I know will continue to grow and develop as she does.
Also I have to mention all of the family support that we had. My whole family (parents and brother and sisters families) came and Chips parents and his sister, Char, and her kids were able to come.
She was confirmed on Sunday by Chip and it was so special. Chip has been looking forward to this day and the day of her baptism ever since we found out that I was pregnant. I am so grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and that he was able to confirm Cadance a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Cadance said she felt really happy after her confirmation. What a great weekend!




6 comments:
I can't believe Cadance is that old. I haven't seen her since she was so little. She was always a cutie. Congrats.
She looks so beautiful and proud of her white dress. We are so sad to be missing out on such important, special events! I also love the new family picture---such a good one!!
We're so graateful we were able to be there. She is beautiful. We love you Cadance, and again Congratulations!
love the new family picture
You have to tell me where you got her dress! It is beautiful!! That seems crazy that you have a kid that is old enough to get baptized! Anyway, she looks wonderful! Congratulations Cadance! I like your family picture also.
Love your header picture, you guys all look so good. Cadence looked beautiful in her dress. Such a special day. We're sorry we missed it, but we've had some major sickness going on!
Hey just a reminder, I tagged you a while back, not sure if you noticed? But I'd love to see your comments. No pressure though:)
Post a Comment