Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Father's Day

So this is just a little shout out to my awesome husband. I couldn't ask for a better guy. He is funny, sweet, tough, intelligent, honest, gentle and charming. And I am still completely head over heals for him. He is such a great dad and husband. Wow! He just amazes me. He is now juggling two jobs, going to school full time, he is in the Elders Quorum presidency, and he still makes time for me and the kids. He also manages the house we are renting so he does all the upkeep on it as well. Anyway, I just want to say Thank You, Love You, Your Wonderful!
Alissa, Chip, Connor and Cadance all of my most precious treasures.


Chip reading the Dad surveys that we did for my first sharing time in Primary. They turned out great. It was really fun to hear what the girls answers to the questions about Chip were. They were right on the money most of the time. Some of my favorite answers from Alissa were, Dad's favorite thing to do is "clean the blinds", and Dad works at "school." One of my favs from Cadance was, Dad really hates "whining."


Chip didn't get much for Father's Day this year, but we did make him a card. Alissa is holding it. I had the girls tell me what there favorite things about Chip were and we put those in there with their pictures and then a picture of Connor that just said I love you because you are you. Because anyone who knows Connor knows that he adores his Daddy. (As do the rest of us, he is just the most verbal about it.)

5 comments:

~kamie~ said...

Chip is awesome!

That was such a good Sharing Time idea - how come I never thought of that one when I was in Primary. :P I always got Mother's Day/Father's Day. That would have been a fun one! I love kids perspectives.

Cute card. You are so creative.

~kamie~ said...

Oh yeah - you have any Personal Progress Ideas? :) I have an activity tonight and haven't planned a thing. And I have ZERO ideas.

Heidi said...

Nicole, I hope you are not mad at me.. I was totally kidding!
I would LOVE for all of us to get together sometime!
Cute pictures of your hubby w/ the kids! He sounds like a great dad!
Wow, I wish that we could have a garden here! I think that the heat would kill it though.
well, keep in touch! I was glad to hear from you:-)
~Heidi~

The Damron's said...

SO glad that you updated your post, Cason is sitting here saying Connor over and over again, so I sure hope you are coming up the 4th. I love all your pictures and cant wait to see you guys again, love ya

Big Mama said...

I love the pics!!! I can't believe how big the kids are! And you and Chip look great!! I'm crossing my fingers that the whole Disneyland trip will work out! We miss you guys soooooo much! Love you!!